If you own a property and don’t want to deal with its management, MAINPROPERTIES provides you a full service of property management.
This is what this service can do for you:
– Issuing and delivery of rental receipts;
– Annual update of rental prices according with the legislation;
– Annual issuance of previous year rental summary, useful to fulfill in appendix F of IRS;
– Insurance management following landlord’s instructions;
– Payment of several governmental charges, such as taxes, insurance, etc., and others related with the property, such as electricity, water, maintenance, cleaning, etc.;
– Issue and payment of staff wages (doorman, cleaning staff, etc.) and respective deductions to Social Security;
– Delivery of tenancy agreements to the Tax Office;
– Payments and request information together with various services, such as financial, water, electricity, gas service, amongst others;
– Budget requests for maintenance or repairs, following landlord’s instructions;
– Solicitation of mandatory inspections and permits and respective payments;
– Carrying out of small or urgent repairs, by calculated budget.